The Fluke Calibration 4322 Automated Pressure Calibration System enables almost any user to calibrate almost any pressure gauge, transducer, transmitter or switch—including vacuum, compound, absolute and high-pressure devices. It provides high-end, laboratory-grade performance across a very wide range, on the bench or in situ.
- Controls and measures pressure from vacuum to 10,000 psi, with nominal accuracy of ± 0.1% of reading
- Lightweight, compact, rugged and transportable for in-situ calibration
- Integrated contamination prevention system enables direct calibration of pneumatic and hydraulic gauges without cleaning
- Onboard pump allows automated calibration from vacuum to 300 psi without an external source of pressure or vacuum
- Efficient, safe, error-free calibration for most pressure workloads